Prefabricated House offers a number of advantages over any other conventional ones in terms of the design, quality and cost. Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd is a professional manufactory of steel structure buildings for residential, commerical, industrial and agricultural use.
1. Years of steel structure prefabricated building design experience producing top quality products at factory-direct prices.
2. Personalized service from trained technicians who will respond to your inquiry, discuss your needs, and price a building to your specifications within 24 hours.
3. Precision design meeting or exceeding industry standards.
4. Efficient scheduling, delivery and share-loading of metal buildings to reduce delivery costs and save your money
A prefab house is shortened name for a prefabricated house, which is a home that has components manufactured in an off-site industrial facility. They are sometimes referred to as factory-made or modular homes, although there are some differences. In a prefab house, the roof and wall units are made in a factory, whereas prefab houses have entire sections of the house build off site. By manufacturing the parts of a prefab house off site, the slab put in for a prefab house is much easier to arrange than the foundation of a traditional construction. The benefits of buying a prefab house include ease of mobility, speedy construction, and fewer expenses. These houses are usually less expensive to build and can be put up in only a few days, complete with wiring and plumbing.
Main Material Details:
External Wall Panel
1) Double side 0.3mm -0.6mm color-coated steel sheet; Core material is 50 mm-150mm EPS, density: 8 kg/m3-24kg/m3; 2) EPS Cement Foam Panel
Interior Wall Panel
1) Double side 0.3mm -0.6mm color-coated steel sheet; Core material is 50 mm-150mm EPS, density: 8 kg/m3-24kg/m3; 2) EPS Cement Foam Board
Roof & Ceiling Panel
Color-coated steel sheet: 0.3mm-0.6mm as roof; Ceiling option: sandwich panel, PVC, gypsum board or other decorative ceiling materials
Top & Base U channel to fix panels
Steel Roof Truss form as the roof structure
Steel security door; Composite wood door; Sandwich panel door; PVC door and sliding door.